"It's My Life" (Sonic) "It's My Life" (Sonic)

Good Effort

Yes, everyone has said how bad your drawings are... but for a first effort, thats good. Better then any of my first efforts. I think I'm going to show this to some people and see what they think :D

Ninja Repelent (in color! Ninja Repelent (in color!

Good...

I remember the first one from months ago, and I wondered how it made it passed Judgement...

This version, however, is quite nice ;)

DoomGirlMeg responds:

Well thank you for your support.

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

Almost makes me want to get a PayPal account

All my fifen and moneys are belonging to the --EVIL ATTACK-ATTACK-AT-AT-AT-TA-TA-ATTACK--. This is worth Arfenhouse 3 being delayed.

(I wasn't really sure what to give this on interactivity, though :P )

Sonic Scene Creator v3 Sonic Scene Creator v3

Glitched

The second 'page' of sprites is glitched. One of the Sonic sprites (one where he's on the orange skateboard) results in the ENTIRE scene moving. The music didn't loop very well either, but I'm not sure if that was a glitch or just a bad loop.

megadoctor responds:

Fixed

Psychedelic Bounce Psychedelic Bounce

Fun

Not really a 'game', but it's fun, and I like the art style.

And since no one seems to know the name of that song by the Butthole Surfers, the actual name of the song is 'Pepper'.

Trippy-Hippie responds:

yeah i just found out last night that it was called papper and now i feel stupid.
and yeah it would be classified as 'interactive' when you submit it.

Christmas Kicks Ass Christmas Kicks Ass

I had a timer problem as well...

Every time I played the game, the timer kept going faster and faster. So first time was say 16 seconds, then 24, then 45, then 1:01 (examples, not accurate), even though I took the same amount of time each time through.

Other then that, just a small quick game to pass a few minutes on a cold December day.